Tuesday 1 September 2015

3 Powerful Gemstones I use for depression and why

3 Powerful Gemstones I use for depression and why.

1) Rose Quartz

The stone of Pure Love
Unconditional love, self-love...the vibration of Pure unconditional love is one of the highest frequencies we can entrain with, it lifts our spirits and reconnects us with the essence of life itself.


2) Lilac Jade

This stunning Gem I use for 'Hope'. One of the major emotions we feel with depression is 'hopelessness' - so I counteract this and help to heal with the powerful vibration and emotion 'hope'.



3) Rainbow Hematite

The frequency of Rainbow Hematite is 'abundant joy' and 'bliss' - some of the highest frequencies here on earth, when wearing or carrying Rainbow Hematite we can allow ourselves to entrain with this higher energetic vibration. It also helps that Rainbow Hematite is stunningly beautiful. Just looking at this Gem can lift our spirits and remind us of the rainbow after the rain.


Gemstone bracelet design 'Joy, Love, Bliss'

Raising Your Vibration JOY, LOVE and Bliss ~ Crystal Gemstone butterfly bracelet with Rose Quartz, Lilac Jade and Rainbow Magnetic Hematite

Teamed with butterflies, hearts & flowers. ~ £20 or approx. $30 ~ can be bought individually or part of a special offer for further discount.

click the link below to view
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/201522451/raising-your-vibration-joy-love-and?ref=shop_home_active_10



BEAT DEPRESSION

Joy & LOVE bracelet with Rainbow Hematite gemstones, Rose Quartz, silver 'Believe' Charm and Butterfly Charm
View here: https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/169722752/beat-depression-joy-love-bracelet-with?ref=shop_home_active_3


All Gemstones lift your vibration but these 3 are my favourite to work with for depression, which is why I have incorporated into these 2 designs.


Hi everyone! Thank you for reading. I’m Sarah Cooper and my passions are in: Higher consciousness, self-love, personal growth, 'mind hacks', philosophy, addictions, mental-health, spirituality, Law of Attraction & emotional healing.

Through depression I experienced an ‘awakening’ that led me to explore spirituality, psychology and the metaphysical. I want to help other people through this painful process and open a retreat to bring people together on their healing journey.

I also create Gemstone ‘frequency’ jewellery for: The Law of Attraction, Chakra healing, Yoga, and Spiritual growth. Find out more here: www.lovebeyondthemoon.etsy.com

I showcase new designs on my Facebook page first www.facebook.com/lovebeyondthemoon and also do regular Giveaways and promotions.

See you there!

Sarah

Pssst! I just added a 'follow by email' gadget to the top right of this blog, if you like what I write you can subscribe and be notified when I post a new blog! Blessings, Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment