Sunday 11 August 2013

Green Aventurine Gemstone for Law of Attraction - The meaning and bringing you into alignment!

Hello, thank you for looking at my jewellery! Each piece is handmade with a specific intention for the wearer and using precious gemstones...this beautiful bracelet is complete with a pretty gift bag and little scroll inside reads....

“Use this beautiful, natural gemstone ~ Aventurine, for alignment and opportunity
Aventurine is a powerful stone - known as the “Stone of Opportunity,” thought to be the luckiest of all crystals, especially in manifesting prosperity and wealth. This beautiful stone, however, is not merely an attractor of luck, but one that aligns conditions so “opportunity” is inevitable “



Aventurine is my number 1 favourite gemstone for 'Law of Attraction' and bringing the wearer into alignment with what she desires. I currently wear this necklace as I am moving forward with my goals. LOVE Aventurine!

On a soft, biscuit suede adjustable cord, necklace can be worn long or short, one size will fit all xx

Hi everyone! Thank you for reading. I’m Sarah Cooper and my passions are in: Wellbeing, art, travel & emotional healing.

Through depression I experienced an ‘awakening’ that led me to explore spirituality, psychology and the metaphysical. I want to help other people through this painful process and eventuality open a retreat to bring people together on their healing journey.
 
I also create Gemstone ‘frequency’ jewellery for: The Law of Attraction, Chakra healing, Yoga, and Spiritual growth. Find out more here: www.lovebeyondthemoon.etsy.com
I showcase new designs on my Facebook page first www.facebook.com/lovebeyondthemoon and also do regular Giveaways and promotions.
 
See you there!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment