Monday 12 August 2013

Stone of Visions - Green Pink Unakite Gemstone Heart & Third Eye Chakra - Intuition, Visions, Dreams Necklace on a soft biscuit suede cord

Stone of Visions - Green Pink Unakite Gemstone Heart & Third Eye Chakra - Intuition, Visions, Dreams Necklace on a soft biscuit suede cord


Hello, thank you for looking at my jewellery! Each piece is handmade with a specific intention for the wearer and using precious gemstones...this beautiful bracelet is complete with a pretty gift bag and little scroll inside reads....

Unakite ‘Stone of Visions’
“Use beautiful Unakite to connect to and balance the heart chakra, promoting unconditional love and keep the wearer balanced, whilst developing intuition and stimulating the third eye chakra for deeper visions”

Unakite is also used for healing and psychic work.
I suspect one reason Unakite seems so powerful RIGHT NOW is because we are all learning to live/observe/plan/feel from our hearts (instead of from our minds), since being heart-based is the new reality. Unakite, being of the pink/green colour spectrum, is particularly well-suited to support of the heart chakra -- green being the heart chakra colour and pink being the colour of universal love, which we will be using more and more as our vibrational energetic levels rise.

On a soft, biscuit suede adjustable cord, necklace can be worn long or short, one size will fit all xx



Would you like me to create something for you? I would LOVE to! Message me your intentions, dreams, desires, what would like to be reminded of every time you look at your beautiful piece of jewellery?...and I will match with the perfect gemstones and create something unique just for you! xxx
To read more and purchase click here....www.lovebeyondthemoon.etsy.com

Namaste

Hi everyone! Thank you for reading. I’m Sarah Cooper and my passions are in: Wellbeing, art, travel & emotional healing.

Through depression I experienced an ‘awakening’ that led me to explore spirituality, psychology and the metaphysical. I want to help other people through this painful process and eventuality open a retreat to bring people together on their healing journey.
 
I also create Gemstone ‘frequency’ jewellery for: The Law of Attraction, Chakra healing, Yoga, and Spiritual growth. Find out more here: www.lovebeyondthemoon.etsy.com
I showcase new designs on my Facebook page first www.facebook.com/lovebeyondthemoon and also do regular Giveaways and promotions.
 
See you there!
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment