Monday 12 August 2013

Om Symbol Meaning and Beautiful Tibetan Silver Aum Handmade Charm necklace - Love Beyond The Moon

Om Divine Infinity Necklace - Tibetan Silver Aum Charm on a Soft, Biscuit Suede Cord, Adjustable - Meditation, Yoga, Spirituality



I love the Om symbol! (Aum, Ohm..) As you may be able to tell looking at my designs!

This is a simple, Om symbol charm in Tibetan Silver on a Soft, biscuit suede adjustable cord. Necklace can be worn long or short, totally up to you. Could even be wrapped and used as a bracelet xx


So what does the Om symbol mean?

It means so much! Everything! I have tried to condense it here....

“Om is a sound and a symbol which is rich in meaning and depth. It represents the divine in each of us, as well as our interconnectivity. It reminds us that we have the ability to move past our physical and mental states of consciousness and connect with the divine – both in ourselves and others. In its essence, Om represents the sound of divinity in all things in the past, present and future.”
Namaste



LOVE! Sarah xx

Hi everyone! Thank you for reading. I’m Sarah Cooper and my passions are in: Wellbeing, art, travel & emotional healing.

Through depression I experienced an ‘awakening’ that led me to explore spirituality, psychology and the metaphysical. I want to help other people through this painful process and eventuality open a retreat to bring people together on their healing journey.
 
I also create Gemstone ‘frequency’ jewellery for: The Law of Attraction, Chakra healing, Yoga, and Spiritual growth. Find out more here: www.lovebeyondthemoon.etsy.com
I showcase new designs on my Facebook page first www.facebook.com/lovebeyondthemoon and also do regular Giveaways and promotions.
 
See you there!
Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment