Saturday 15 August 2015

My Law of Attraction Story about how I created my business.


My Law of Attraction Story about how I created my business.

This was around May 2013, 2 years ago, and for about 18 months previous i'd had depression, anxiety, fatigue, stress and a nervous breakdown. I had been in such mental and emotional pain every waking minute, I hadn't known if it would ever stop.

So I'd just finished a Mindfulness course with some friends and it had given me hope, I felt a shift - I had hyper awareness because mindfulness connects you to your body and mind in such a positive way.

I knew I had a long way to go - but I truly believed that the journey of self-awareness and spiritual growth was going to be fascinating.

I'd discovered spirituality through philosophy and had started a meditation challenge on Facebook for 15 minutes a day - where we all shared our insights and stories in a group afterwards.


I knew I needed to earn a certain amount of money, and it would have to be from home, so that I could put my daughter - then a toddler, into a nursery 3 days a week.

I desperately needed this time to myself, so I could get some rest and heal.
I went ahead and put my daughter into the nursery anyway because I just didn't know how I would cope if I didn't.

I had some money on a credit card and I prayed I would find some other way of paying for this so I didn't have to resort to that.
On the way back from nursery I sat in my car outside my house and meditated for 15 minutes.

The meditation I was doing at the time was just 'mindfulness' meditation. A quick body scan and then allow thoughts to come and go with no attachment. I'd become quite obsessed with the 'gap between thoughts'. When I found this gap, the peace I experienced felt like I was flying.


That day when I found the space between thoughts I had this flash of inspiration. A download or a gift, whatever you want to call it. In literally an instant I saw virtually my entire business.

I saw the endless possibilities creating 'intentions' jewellery with Gemstones and how it could expand into so many other areas.

I was so excited. I can't even remember if I owned any Gemstones or beads. I just knew that I wanted to help people, in a way that was going to help me heal too.
I had to be involved in something that fascinated me.

I wanted to help heal and inspire - but I was still healing myself. I didn't want to teach yet anything I hadn't lived and breathed and 100% believed in.

But Crystals was a way of working with the energy that was already there. The meanings and purpose of these tools was ancient.


If I'd have ever allowed myself to look at the sheer amount of people selling Crystal jewellery on Facebook, it might have shattered my beliefs.

As it was I have always held the belief 'the universe has my back here. The universe WANTS me to do this!'

The idea came from somewhere else. Not only did that idea come from source energy/god/the universe - but every single design I have created came from the same place.

It comes in a flash and I never doubted I could sell it. My friend has seen me put together so many designs in literally about a minute, dragging all the Gems out and combining them together over and over again until I hold up a bracelet, like a mad woman and say 'this is it!".
"This is anti-anxiety" or "this is protection!" And "this is joy".


So...anyway shortly after I got this information in my car I designed my first piece with Gemstones.

I listed it on Etsy. Just that one piece.

And within 12 hours my phone cha-chinged.
When something sells on Etsy that's the noise it makes through the app on my phone.
And it had sold.

I couldn't stop smiling. I was sooo excited.

I meditated some more and in that gap between thoughts, I visualized the email notifications in my inbox saying 'payment notification' and I heard the cha-ching sound over and over and over again.



After this I have never struggled to sell at all.
I say I am blessed.

But even now when I have hundreds of orders, nothing was as exhilarating as that first sale.

I took it as a sign and I have had the most amazing success with my business.

During my healing, the success and pride and kind of work I was doing with Crystals boosted my self esteem incredibly. It propelled me forward to dream about the future in a big, big way.

I was chatting to a stranger the other day about The Law of Attraction and it turned out we were on similar paths of creating and personal growth - so I relayed my story. He was absolutely fascinated and was just like 'wow, I think you can have whatever you want, go for it'.

And I realised i'd never really shared this story with you guys. I mean I even create a Law of Attraction bracelet but I forgot to tell my story with it!

And I must thank every single one of you for being a part of this magical journey over the last couple of years.

Without your support I wouldn't have got better myself. I'm going to do amazing things in the world and help a lot of people, I've got some huge ideas and plans and a pretty grand vision.

And also you can know, that the designs for these bracelets comes from somewhere else, a higher place. I bless them and I charge them and I intuitively blend the Crystals together - but I honestly think the universe works through me and brings it all together.
I get told on an almost daily basis by customers that these designs work, that they feel such a huge relief when they wear them - and I don't promise anything because these bracelets are 'tools' that a person works with too.

I've never had to 'hard sell' and don't want to ever market in a way that induces core fears, in order to make people buy.

Intention is like this: I set an intention or desire for a creation, I blend the correct Gems together. The Crystals act as a catalyst for this intention. The receiver wears this and entrains with that desire.

That is backed up in Quantum Physics far more than I will probably ever be able to explain. But in this universe, what I am understanding more and more is that EVERYTHING is intention. And attention. And beliefs.



I hope you find my story inspiring!
Meditation is not boring! Haha.

And the Law of Attraction works!

Oh and I have had to ask the universe the stop sending me ideas for bracelets. Yes, the possibilities are endless and for that i'm truly grateful ~ but there are honestly only a certain amount of bracelets the world even needs! I couldn't even list them all ~ I've had to narrow them down and just do 4 collections ~ and apart from the odd limited edition item and custom design ~ I won't be creating any more. I have asked for a new outlet for creativity!

So...shall I start another group for 15 minutes a day meditation challenge?

Blessings to you all, much love
Sarah xx


Hi everyone! Thank you for reading. I’m Sarah Cooper and my passions are in: Higher consciousness, self-love, personal growth, 'mind hacks', philosophy, addictions, mental-health, spirituality, Law of Attraction & emotional healing.

Through depression I experienced an ‘awakening’ that led me to explore spirituality, psychology and the metaphysical. I want to help other people through this painful process and open a retreat to bring people together on their healing journey.

I also create Gemstone ‘frequency’ jewellery for: The Law of Attraction, Chakra healing, Yoga, and Spiritual growth. Find out more here: www.lovebeyondthemoon.etsy.com

I showcase new designs on my Facebook page first www.facebook.com/lovebeyondthemoon and also do regular Giveaways and promotions.

See you there!

Sarah

Pssst! I just added a 'follow by email' gadget to the top right of this blog, if you like what I write you can subscribe and be notified when I post a new blog! Blessings, Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment