Friday 7 August 2015

The Law of Attraction and Focusing tips

Law of Attraction tip!
 
 

Hi everyone. I just watched an interesting video and I thought I'd share with you a little tip on focusing.

The universe brings us more of what we are focusing on. Your brain - or subconscious - hunts for the answers to the questions we ask ourselves.

So if you are asking yourself:

Why is my life so crap?
Why am I always skint?
Why does no one help me?
Why is everything so hard?
Why am I so tired?

Your brain has tons of memories it can call upon to show you why. There's an infinite number of things in the world it can focus on to show you this throughout your day. You ask WHY? And it's going hunting for the answers to that why. So let's start asking the right type of WHY.



You ask negative questions, even in a fleeting 'sigh' and you have programmed your brain to find you reasons. It loves to problem solve - often just bringing us more and more reasons 'why' things are so difficult.

It's all about focus.

So start today by asking a few 'lofty' questions to try and change your focus. Your point of attraction. (When you ask these questions DON'T try and answer them yourself, from your conscious mind ~ throw them into the universe! Your conscious mind is limited, the universe is infinite...your brain a magnificent tool!)

With this in mind try asking questions such as:

Why is my life so amazing?
Why do I always find money opportunities?
Why do I have such fantastic relationships?
Why does everything seem to line up for me?
Why do I have such a happy life?
Why am I so lucky?
Why am I always able to see the bright side?
Why are people always queuing up to help me?
Why are the answers always available to me?
Why do I feel so good?
Why do I feel so carefree?
Why do I get such amazing travel opportunities?
Why are doors always opening up for me?
Why do I see love everywhere?
Why am I so healthy?
Why am I a magnet for money, love, health and happiness?
Why do I have all that I need?
Why do I have so much energy?
Why do I have so much time?

These might seem hard - because consciously you may not know right now. So you have to trust that your brain is on the hunt for the answers. You have to wait for the answers to those questions to 'show up'.


That's why the negative questions feel easy - you know how you feel in this moment, your conscious mind can answer them - and that may be crappy right now so it's easy work for it!

Also you may be asking the same 'negative' questions repeatedly, even daily - so your brain has 'mapped' the answers to your questions so you can find them easier.
But your brain is an amazing, powerful tool. It doesn't decide to just start working against you. It's what you feed it.

It's amazingly efficient, the most intelligent computer known to man - and we should be honoured to get to work with it, to program it ourselves!

Working with the universe and your subconscious mind, you can change this point of focus quickly. You CAN create your own 'maps' and dominant pathways. You can work with your brain, your mind, and the universe - or you can give in and keep getting the same results.

If we want different results, changing our thoughts is how we get them at the core level.

But we don't need to argue with our thoughts to get them to change. We can just start to ask different questions - and make this easy for ourselves.

We can't wait for life to treat us well to start having a positive mindset again. Depression, anxiety, grief, bad relationships...these all change our thought patterns and our brain chemistry.

Change your mind first and the circumstances in your life will match.



1) Start by writing a list of goals.
2) Health, wealth, happiness etc....
3) Pick maybe 5.
4) Write them in the form of quick and easy questions. E.g why does money just seem to find ME?
5) Leave them by your bed.
Read them first thing in the morning and last thing at night.
6) Don't think about the answers consciously, it's not necessary to control everything.
7) Leave it up to the universe, your brain, your subconscious...to do the work FOR YOU. It will bring you the answers. Be patient. Be mindful. Be aware and alert to it.
Work WITH the energy. Work WITH the universe. Work WITH your own brain. Work in harmony with your own mind.

Why do I always find the answers to the questions I need, just when I need them?
Hope this helps! Just a little tip for the day.



Many blessings, Sarah xx

Hi everyone! Thank you for reading. I’m Sarah Cooper and my passions are in: Wellbeing, art, travel & emotional healing.

Through depression I experienced an ‘awakening’ that led me to explore spirituality, psychology and the metaphysical. I want to help other people through this painful process and eventuality open a retreat to bring people together on their healing journey.
 
I also create Gemstone ‘frequency’ jewellery for: The Law of Attraction, Chakra healing, Yoga, and Spiritual growth. Find out more here: www.lovebeyondthemoon.etsy.com
I showcase new designs on my Facebook page first www.facebook.com/lovebeyondthemoon and also do regular Giveaways and promotions.
 
See you there!
Sarah

Pssst! I just added a 'follow by email' gadget to the top right of this blog, if you like what I write you can subscribe and be notified when I post a new blog! Blessings, Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment